COMMERCIAL MOLD REMEDIATION SERVICE
Rapid remediation of mold is critical to preventing it from spreading and keeping your business up and running, so the problem is removed and your business is restored. If you think you have mold, it’s important to treat and help remove it through mold remediation that offers a well-thought out plan, comprehensive training and processes and immediate action.
As your trusted source for diagnosing mold problems accurately and addressing them thoroughly, we know what to look for, how to analyze the situation and the appropriate steps needed to help remediate the mold.
WE HELP RESTORE YOUR BUSINESS TO A HEALTHY, CLEAN STATE
For a small, concentrated area of mold damage, we’ll clean surfaces such as floors, countertops and walls, with EPA-registered products to remove the mold. For more serious conditions, we’ll cut away the damp drywall, sand the wood and replace it if necessary. In floors that have been affected, once the floorboards are repaired and traces of mold are remediated, we’ll dispose of the infected carpeting and replace it with a new carpet.
Our professionals have the training, experience and equipment to safely treat and help remove mold through a comprehensive process that includes:
- Locating the mold & the water sources that feed mold
- Assessing the damage caused by the mold
- Isolating and containing the mold by using techniques like physical barriers & negative air pressure to prevent it from spreading
- Capturing, filtering & scrubbing microscopic mold spores from the air
- Removing mold with antimicrobial & antifungal treatments
- Disposing of mold-infested porous materials
- Cleaning, sanitizing & deodorizing belongings as needed
- Repairing & reconstructing damaged areas to restore your business
Whether you can see a problem or just suspect the presence of mold, go with the professionals who help guide you to the best solution.