COMMERCIAL FIRE & SMOKE DAMAGE REMOVAL SERVICE
Seeing your business threatened by a fire is a very traumatic experience. After such a devastating loss, reassurance comes from having clear guidance and support to minimize business interruptions. At ServiceMaster Restore, we’re business owners too. We’ll work to get your doors back open as soon as possible, while guiding you through every step of the process.
OUR PROCESS FOR COMMERCIAL FIRE AND SMOKE DAMAGE REMOVAL
It’s not just what’s burned
- Ash and smoke can continue to cause damage and corrosion to materials left behind.
- Smoke odors remain on surfaces long after the fire and continue to cause problems until they are removed.
- Within minutes, walls, equipment, surfaces and other areas can be discolored.
- Smoke causes etching in glass and will tarnish metal quickly.
Not all fire damage is the same. Our thorough, proven fire restoration process includes:
- Inspecting the structural integrity of the building for safety
- Identifying the source to determine the type of fire that occurred
- Evaluating all areas that suffered water damage as a result of fire suppression efforts to identify those that may need treatment
- Remediating water damage (if any)
- Evaluating sensitive materials that may be damaged as a result of smoke & soot particles
- Removing contents from the building, including:
- Collecting immediate items you may need to operate your business remotely
- Securing removal, storage & cleaning of sensitive files & data storage devices
- Salvaging of product stock, raw materials, commodities, & machinery
- Packing out the remaining contents for cleaning & storage
Performing structural restoration, including:
- Removing of any charred contents that may seal in smoke such as insulation & burned wood
- Evaluating carpets & floor coverings that may need to be removed
- Treating affected surfaces for smoke odors & sealing to keep any leftover odors from leaking back into the building
- Cleaning, eliminating odors & deodorizing surfaces to pre-loss condition
- Returning items to the original location & helping to restore your normal operation
Don’t try to do it yourself!
The residue left behind after a fire is hazardous and can cause health problems if it is not taken care of correctly and thoroughly. You do not want to attempt to clean up your business on your own after a fire, or you may cause more damage. Only experts with the right training and tools can assure the job is done properly.
Smoke continues to destroy your structure and its contents, even after the fire is out. Smoke that has coated or penetrated surfaces continues to affect the chemical composition of fabrics, metals, walls, ceilings and even tiles. Count on us to handle every aspect of the smoke and soot removal, as well as restore areas damaged by fire. We’ve got you covered with a comprehensive range of fire damage services, including soot, smoke & odor removal.